Tuesday, December 21, 2010

19th Birthday Celebration

Hello !

Hello people, finally I'm back to blog again ! After exactly a year. Hee.
Fyi, it's never an easy task to conduct a blog.
The hardest part of all is you must always squeeze some time to keep writing no matter how occupied you are.
Apparently I'm a lousy blogger who had abandoned my blog for a few times.
I miss blogging very very much in this entire year and this is why I'm here now. With a brand new blog skin edited by myself.
I personally love this blog skin very much, it's my favorite sky blue ! what do you think bout it ? =)
So, let's stop with the i'm-back-crap and talk about my last teenage birthday !

19th December 2010. It was my 19th birthday and that was also my last birthday to celebrate as a teenager. Unlike any previous years, I didn't look forward to my birthday at all. This was all because of my super evil test STPM ended at 16th Dec, and we were planning a trip to Melacca on 21st. So I was like, important days on December? yeah, 16th and 21st. I totally forget bout my birthday. Haha.

I used to celebrate my birthday every year with my family. This was our tradition, and I'm not gonna change it. So though there are some circumstances, I still managed to had a SMALL celebration with my dearest mum. Hee.


Small cake is needed for a small celebration. *Oreo Cheese Cake*


Mummy


Siblings ♥

Things then happened that I supposed to have a date with my dearest friends at 3pm. I didn't know where they were going to bring me or what planned they had. So I just waited, waited for them to pick me. What pissed me off was, they only picked me up at 7 ! I was thinking, if you guys can only go out at night, then should just tell me earlier wad. But I just waited 4 hours for them ! So when they picked me up, I was not in a really good mood. They then drove me to PCB. Wanted to had Belut as dinner.

Me and the super huge coconut. According to them, the birthday girl deserved the largest one. Haha. Anyway, I'm here asking everyone not to go for Belut at PCB next time ! We waited for 3 and a half hours there ! Everyone gone so emo and our conversation had turned to become kept complaining bout the restaurant.



When we were as hungry as a werewolf, someone suggested that maybe we should just ate the cake first while waiting for the super long dinner. See their hands? everyone tried so hard to protect the cake, so that I can blown them quickly and everyone can at least feed their stomach first.

Happy Birthday to me ! =)


After the dinner, it was already 11pm, so we didn't even have to th
nk bout what's the next station. On the way they sent me home, they just showed me my birthday present, and now I know why they let me waited for 4 hours. It was a magic box sewed by them. The most valuable thing was, it was completely DIY. and I must say, the 4 hours was completely worth to wait ! I shall revealed what was inside that later. =)

They know how much I love the smiley face. =)


Side.

See how much I love this present? Haha.

Deng Deng Deng Deng. A box full with candies. I guess they just wanted me to grow fatter. Lol.
Thanks everyone who contributed for this. =)


By the time I back to home, I just realized there was another present awaited for me.
It was from Pei Qi ! She's so sweet that she asked her boyfriend purposely sent me a piece of secret recipe cake ! I ate the cake before I remember to take a photo of it. Haha. What a terrible blogger.


In short, this may not be the happiest birthday I ever had.
But from this birthday, I learned that, birthday may not be happy, birthday may not meant for celebration. Despite of that, spending some quality time with your loves one meant everything.
I know I'm still the blissful girl who pampered by everyone. But this time, I shall be matured and show some love towards the people I cared.
And now I understand, birthday was actually meant for growth, not physically, but mentally.


Happy Birthday Tan Yibi. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment