Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All In one - November

=)

For once, I thought to abandon this blog, due to my laziness.
But owing to some reasons, I am here to blog again. And mostly because of the words from my Chemistry Tutor, "Zheng Lao Shi" Hehehe.
I know I had left out so so so much, and I don't know how to chase them back anymore. Sobs.
Well, hopefully I can do it within this year. =P
Hmm. So where shall I start?
Perhaps from the November one?
I know you guys might not be interested in the old time stories anymore.
But I just feel like it's my obligation to complete.
Yes, I know that I am really stubborn, but somehow, I am please with that. =P
So, let's start the ball rolling.


8th November 2009
It was Siau Hom's birthday party. But something different than usual, this wasn't a surprise party.
In fact, she joined us in every discussion, and planned her party by herself.
Nevertheless, sometimes things just didn't go smoothly like what you plan.
There are always some circumstances that distracted our plan.
But since this will be a long long post. So I think I'm not going to describe them all. As long as we made it right in the end. ^^
Like what we always did, we had a cooking session one day before the birthday party. And this time, I turned to be a puding master. =D



I know the colour is awkward. But it's absolutely delicious. Trust me. ^^

The cake and cupcakes baked by Qi, Hom and I at Yeeying's house. Know how we get the recipe? We copied from the recipe books at popular. Haha. Some aunties there still laugh at us lui.
Alamak.

The cupcakes after decorated with M&N chocolate.
Y stands for yibi
and =) still stands for yibi.
Haha.

We still had tomyam bihun and champaign as our lunch. And of course, the tomyam was prepared by us too. Believe it or not? my cooking skill had improved by leaps and bounds. =D
However, our venue kept changing from Qi house to Jia house and finally to my house. It was totally unexpected.
So I lead them to my mum's tuition room.


After having our super delicious lunch. We prepared some game for the birthday girl. She was asked to find her presents which hide at somewhere in the house, according to the tips given. We found a competitor for her too. Haha. Qi was asked to involve since she haven't receive her birthday present yet. The winner had the priority to choose the birthday present. =D
U can see their progression from the photos above. They made it like some sort of survivor game. Anyhow, it was a good idea wasn't it? *teehee*


Last but not least. See the cake? How wonderful. I never thought the effect was so nice when light it on. We made it, Qi. Haha. Though the idea seemed to be so ridiculous when it first came to my mind. I love this shot. All thanks to my mama. I used to complain my mama about her lousy photography skill. But now, I shall say. Good take, mum. =)



13rd - 16th November 2009


First, I want to say.
Ying, finally I am here to blog bout my inti trip. So sorry. =P
Err hmm, so this trip was about a research of DNA. Inti Nilai college invited us to join their research there. And everyone knows that they were actually trying to attract more students to their school. Am I right? Hee. Well, if they organized this earlier, then perhaps I am officially a student there right now. Okay, stop dreaming. So, early in the morning, we gathered at chunghwa and started our journey there. The bus was so comfortable that it had a LCD TV. Luckily I brought some dvd with me. =D
Guess what? We took 12 hours to reach there. The bus driver lost his way. Duhh. what the.....
Conclusion, People, never ever forget to bring along poker card with you when you are on a long journey. XD


Had our meal at dont-know-where. The only thing I remembered, there was a big play ground there. And of course we wouldn't miss such a good chance to take photo. Hee. Photographing had become part of parcel of my life now. =D

cam whore cam whore. =P

Group photo was taken early in the morning before we started our activity.
They are the biology students.

Explored the school and captured every corner while waiting for the lecturer. =)

We were so excited that we were asked to wear the lab cot and glove. And the lecturer even asked us to take as many photos as we could. Cool. ^^ Anyhow, I must said that the facilities in the lab was awesome, just imagine if chunghwa could obtain 10% of it. Then I would be in the cloud of knives. The day was tiring, but we didn't want to waste any single moment there. Hence, all of us gathered at a room, and played poker again in the night. It was fun though.


Headed to sunway pyramid the next day. We had 3 hours free time there. That was too short, right? So even the shopaholic like us rather sing K than shopping. As long as we enjoyed ourselves. ^^ Oh yea, I were really sad that I couldn't make it to watch 2012 and Time Traveler's Wife there. Well, maybe that's why pirate DVD for? Meant to for kelantanese like us.

Bought myself two scoop of Haagen Dazs as reward for not wasting any money there. =D

Had indoor game after that. Here are my group members, and the tall tall towel we built by using only newspapers and cellotape. Joining that game, only I realize that Xinjie was actually a really good and talented leader. But how come I never realize after so many years? awww.
That's all about out inti trip. Haha, yes I know I skipped too many things.


22nd November 2009


Finally, it's time to talk about flood. It's nothing special actually, especially for the flood area residents like us. It flood almost every year at this area. But there was something so different bout this year. Daddy and brother was not at home with us when the water came. As a daughter, I had to take the responsibilities to take care of the house and family. This sounds a bit exaggerating, but that was what exactly I was thinking for that moment. My sister was so smart that she had high fever just when the water enter the house and recovered when it gone. In other words, she couldn't help anything. And don't you expect my mum to do those heavy work. Therefore, want or don't want. I had to do it all by myself. From move things, to clean the house, and just sleep for a merely two hours. These were never an easy task. This was the first time I feel like the family need me, and I really hope I could be rely on. I know I had been a pampered child for all these years. It's hard to acknowledge that it's time for me to grow up, because this is equivalent to carry a lot of responsibilities. But for now, I hope to do so.
Dear daddy, if you see this, will you be glad that your girl had finally grow up and be matured? And now, I am sure that I am toughter than before.
Yes, I do. =)




p/s:
Thanks to all those photos we took, that's why I still could vividly remeber these long time story.
Will post about my big day and christmas on the next post. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment