Sunday, January 3, 2010

All In one- December

December always been my favorite month of all time.
Not only because of holiday, but also christmas eve and new year eve.
But all of all, the main reason why I love December is because it's my big month. =)
Nevertheless, my last December was a bit boring though.
U know my holiday schedule was just sleep-eat-online-drama and repeated all over again.
Until my mum suddenly suggested that maybe we should leave this dead town for few days, or else I might really bored till death.
So, here we go, to Terengganu for paying my cousin a visit and down to Kuantan for shopping. =)


17th & 18th December 2009

On the way to Kuantan. I couldn't recall what name was the beach. But somehow, this kind of beach was so common at Terengganu. I thought Terengganu was actually far fall behind than Kelantan. But in fact, even the road and building were even far more prettier than Kelantan. Not to mention their beach and food. Awww. Maybe it's time for the Kelantan goverment to pull up their socks. Hmm.


Don't you ever dream to see such christmas decoration at Kelantan the Islamic City. That's why even might be laughed by others, we still decided to snap this shot at Kuantan's mall. I couldn't remember the name actually. Heh. And I was really really upset that I didn't bought anything at there, not even one ! while my family member all bought till hundred hundred sound. *jealous* lol.

Meet my cute cousins from Terengganu. They are really adorable. ^^





19th December 2009
Tik Tok Tik Tok. I was in car when I was finally become 18. Going back to Terengganu from Kuantan. While my phone started to ring, but it's quite awkward to talk on the phone with my family members all around me. When the time was near, they suddenly counted down, and sang birthday song for me in the car sharp on 12am. Okay, the only word to describe my feeling at the moment was *warm*. I just felt warm all around my heart. But I bet the friend on the phone must be shocked. Haha. By the way, I supposed to have my first birthday celebration on 13rd with Yeewen and Peiqi at Melacca. Too bad my plan called off at the last minute. Kinda sad. So, both of you still owe me a meal ! Don't forget. Haha.


Had my first birthday celebration early in the morning at my cousin's house. My this very first cake of birthday was baked by my aunt. Thank you. ^^

Visited the Crystal mosque and did some shopping after that. Went back to KB after having our lunch. To be honest, I spent half of my birthday in the car. And I'm kind of disappointed, yet at the same time, I felt blissful to spent some quality time with my family, especially when my birthday. They meant everything for me. ^^

Reached Kb bout 7.45pm. And I went out immediately to meet Xinjie, Chengwei, Hauheong and Jacky to have my second birthday celebration. They were so sweet that they celebrated for me every year since f3 i guess.


It was almost 10pm when we finished our dinner. I kept complaining that they didn't bought a birthday cake for me. ( Yes, I know I shouldn't complain anymore) Haha. Thus, they rushed to the 3/4- closed Muhibah to buy one for me. We went to airport after that, u know it's hard to find a good venue at Kb, especially at night. And what surprised me was, the cake they bought know how to sing birthday song ! Haha. Actually that was a birthday music player candle lar I guess. Too bad the wind was too strong that night, so we couldn't light on the candle, and no birthday wishes was made. But still, I am really happy with that. *smile*


Forced them to be my model to take some photo, and seems like they really have the potential to become model too. Haha. If you all are reading this, I sincerely want to thank you all, for being such a great friend. =)


22nd December 2009
I was asked to join them doing bugs project at Jiajia house by that day. After finished part of the job, we planned to have tea at somewhere else. However, we met xinjie and also sinpin outside jiajia house. I still didn't feel suspicious at all, indeed, i invited them to join us for tea.

While waiting for sinpin and xinjie to return motor to Jacky ( They said so lar ) , we went to Muhibah at Parkson and had some photo shot there. By the way, I really love this shot by Chua Jia Jia. =D

When I was about to lose my chor dai di, suddenly I heard birthday song again. When I turned over my head, OMG, I saw a group of people holding the cake and singing for me. =) and I was still like, what happen now? Lol. And actually, It was a surprise birthday party for me. ^^
Those people include Ziekie, Jiajia, Yeeying, LynJane, Reejane, Xinjie and his girlfriend, Hauheong, Sinpin, Xinsheng, Jaushiarn and even Ruren.

Here is the present made by Jia and Qi. I don't know I should laugh or be mad. How could they let Jacky hold me?! Hahaha. Well, maybe this explain what comes around goes around. I promise, I will never bully Jacky anymore. So no next time please. T.T

Went to oriental seaside after that. But seems like that's nothing so special about there. So we changed our venue to Golden Bean again.


We had a great night there. Playing killer and snap. Millions thanks again for my birthday celebration. May our friendship last forever and ever and ever and bla bla bla. =) Oh yea, fyi, I had my 17th birthday celebration at Golden Bean too. And Ong yee wen said that she will rent the whole Golden Bean for my 21st birthday party. Well, I will remind her by that time. =P

Last but not least, here's the present I received for year 2009.
Finally, I am officially 18 now, and I can enter cinema without any worries. Haha. Hopefully I can act like how a 18 girl should act and stop being wildful all the time. I know whenever I turned older, there are a lot of responsibilities for me to carry. And now, I am now well-prepared to enter the another pathway of life.
Tan Yibi, you're eighteen now !
So no more excuses, and chase for what you want!
You can do it for sure.
=)




p/s: Upcoming post - Christmas Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment