Saturday, January 16, 2010

E-M-O

If you scroll down now, I bet you will blame me for not keeping my promise.
Yes, I did said that the upcoming post is about my christmas celebration 2009. And I know I am far fall behind again now, I still haven't write my new year resolution lui ! Alamak. Seems too late d now. No doubt I'm in a writing mood now, I feel like writing, after glanced through everyone's blog, but not about the fun I had. In fact, I am a little bit E-M-O today. *Stop laughing, duhh*

Today was not my day. And I was like dreaming all day, even when I was driving. Mama almost shouted her lungs out when she was sitting beside me. Well, Thanks god I still managed to have my writing here.

I am really determine this time, really really determine, super duper determine, determine x100000000 times. But if you ask me, what I am determine with? Study is on the first place of course. What's next? Maybe to get slimmer. Everyone asked me to diet after they saw my latest student photo. Awww. I just had a strong feeling that, this time I will make things goes right, I mean EVERYTHING and determination is the key I know. I hate that feeling, and I promised, I will never let it happen again. NEVER AGAIN. The thought do helped me sometimes, at least I will have semangat gao gao for a few days. Haha. Somehow, no excuses were allowed this time.

Oh yea, I registered for school chinese writing competition again. And, I'm volunteered. Lol. As I said, I am always in the writing mode. But for some reasons, I stopped writing more than one year. It's so miserable when I realized that I almost forgot what's the feeling to write a good sentences, since it's ages since I produced one. Nevertheless, I still kept updating my "sentimental" blog at friendster from time to time. I just can't abandon it. There were all my stories, tears and laughters of all these years. Even if this is my main blog now, but sometime, I will miss that though. *Told you I am emo today*


I guess I should stop writing now. Or else I really can't imagine what will come out next.
p/s: I know this post is a bit awkward, out of theme, what else? funny maybe. Haha. I know emo is really not my type. So it's time to back to normal. Hahaha. =)



I'm not going to be affected this time. Yes, I mean it.


No comments:

Post a Comment